Friday, January 23, 2015

Sailor Cuteness To The Rescue!

Hello, Owlies! If any of you know me, you know I love all things glittery and girly, and that I love to dress up! That being said, I am very excited to share a brand new costume with you, brought to us all by the very sweet and talented Lily Hart-McBride, owner of Sugar & Spice!

Don't they look absolutely adorable?!

Yes, Owlies, the outfits come in a GACHA, and for only 80L per play, you can try your luck for one of these beautiful costumes! There are ten commons and two glittery rares to collect. If you are anything like me, you will want them ALL! 

I played the machine twice this morning, and was fortunate enough, on my second try, to get the very coveted 'Sailor Chibi - Rare'! Since I was practicing some shadow work in Photoshop, I decided to strike a pose and showcase this adorable must-have! 

What do you think?
I think I look pretty darn adorable - and my photo editing skills are getting better, too!

You will not want to wait on these,Owlies! Hop, skip, or fly down to Sugar & Spice in-world today and get your Sailor on! 

Here is your ride to Sugar & Spice!

Style Notes: 

- Hair: Wasabi Pills - Chibi Mesh Hair - Rye (I tinted it for the pic!)
- Outfit: Sugar & Spice - {S&S} Salilor - Chibi Glitter RARE









No comments:

Post a Comment