Monday, January 26, 2015

*NEW* Comfy Sweats

Even though I am dying for Spring, the weather isn't quite warm enough for shorts...but it's too warm for a coat! What a pickle to be in! Soo, I decided to make some super comfy and extra cutesy sweatpants and shirts to wear around the house until Mommy tells me to go outside and play! I can never make up my mind, but that's okay, because you guys reap the benefits, hehe! I made 4 sets, so pick whichever you like the best! 





All are out now at the main store and also in-world! :) Marketplace link posted below!

                                      https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/139019


As always, thank you SO, so much for all or your support! I have some of the best customers in the world and I love all of you to pieces! xoxo
         
                                                                                ~♥~








No comments:

Post a Comment