Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Weekend Deals!

Heya, Owlies! Well, it looks like the weekend is here yet again! I have been working hard ALL week on things for you - and I'm still working, haha! I'm happy to announce tinyOWL will be participating in a newer event called Thrifty Thursday, so instead of just one great weekend deal, you now have two to choose from! Woo! Ok, so without further Adieu...

Starry Sweats are super comfy and perfect for indoor or outdoor wear! Everything is included - hat, shirt, pants, and shoes in both baby and kid sizes. 
50L  Friday

Senorita outfit takes us back to my early days as a kiddo on the Earth, when at just age 3, my family took a vacation to Mexico. I remembered the light, airy cotton material of a dress I had....and just like this outfit, it was strewn with vibrant color and intricate embroidery. ♥
Thrifty Thursday 

Group Giftie coming soon - stay tuned! xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment