Friday, January 23, 2015

Getting back into the swing of things

The last time I talked with all of you Owlies, my in-world store was (once again) closing, leaving only my marketplace for your shopping needs. Over the holidays, I decided to take a break from being small due to some unhappiness within my family, and when I take a break from being a kiddo, I usually end up taking a break from my store, as well. I had been pretty down and feeling lonely, but a group of my extended family took me in their arms and lifted me back up to a good place! They have really been there for me... - and you have my niece, Kaysha, to thank for my store being back in-world!  Once she found out tinyOWL had closed, she insisted that I put my store on her land, and even though I tried to refuse, she ended up winning (grr! lol), and now tinyOWL is back and better than ever!

I have always loved my store, but since its re-opening, I have been putting even more of my energy and love into making it the best it can be - and I am so proud to present you with some of my latest items, now out for sale!

First up, 50L Friday! 
Love Outfit is 100% mesh and comes complete with all shown, in both baby and kid sizes!
Features custom texturing and my signature lace trim. 

If any of you have spoken with be before in regards to a product issue, you will understand when I say that I take great pride in always trying to provide the best customer service that I can. Without all of your loving support, tinyOWL would cease to be. With that in mind, I have had several requests for these next items - I hope you will be as excited about them as I was to make them for you!


New Costumes!

My Ariel costume is the first costume I have made which uses a mesh top piece - but with such adorable sleeves, I couldn't see doing it any other way! Two versions of this sparkly skirt are included - one comes without the rose if you prefer to keep to a more traditional look. Matching slippers are also included, as are the earrings, hair adornment, and Dinglehopper necklace! 


The Ariel Daytime Dress is simpler in design, but lacks nothing in the way of detail or beauty. As with all of my outfits, everything you see is included, in both baby and kid sizes, via script. 


I have been trying to branch outside of my box, and after a long time of resisting it, have started to use mesh templates! This brings me to my next set of new releases! I don't know about all of you, but I am tired of looking through all of my outfits just to find a decent pair of jeans that I can wear with random shirts that I buy. Selling whole outfits is awesome, but sometimes, you just need something different. 

Mesh Jeans come in this variety of basic colors - now wearing loose shirts will never be a problem again! Features rock washed denim, custom shading, and a custom Owl imprinted button. Both Baby and Kid sizes are included.


Finally, a few releases for my Whovians out there - another request answered! 
Key to my T.A.R.D.I.S outfit is perfect for any proper Whovian. Features my signature lace trim, as well as custom texturing all on the iconic blue fabric. Comes in Baby and Kid sizes.

As a bonus, there are some loose shirts at the main store that are geared more towards the boys and which go perfectly with the mesh jeans! One is a matching shirt to the outfit pictured above. The other, features a T.A.R.D.I.S with The Doctor's silhouette hiding inside as he prepares to travel through space and time!

That's it for now, my dears! Thank you for taking a look, and have a wonderful day! xoxo
Love, Eli


Style Notes:

Hair:
- .Olive. The Anya - Humble Brown - 01
- TRUTH - Dolly
- TRUTH - Ursula (tinted)

*Both TRUTH hairs are rigged and DO work with the ToddleeDoo avatar!* 











No comments:

Post a Comment